HVCS Corporate Solutions Private Limited has been set up with the objective of providing a wide range of Consulting & Advisory services, managed by multidisciplinary professionals of Cost Accountants, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries and has onboard a capable set of Advisers, Consultants and Associates backed up with rich experience. Our Customer base consists of MNCs, Private Companies, and Listed Companies and Strives to provide cost-effective and workable solutions.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Engage as a management trainee for 2/3 years as required under the ICSI curriculum
- Understand the company law environment and other regulations applicable to the company
- Assist the team in executing the work of the seniors.
- Handle assignments independently and coordinate with the clients independently
- Great Interpersonal communication skills;
- Eye for detail:
- Great analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office/Excel/Word.
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.