Who we are?
HVCS Corporate Solutions has been set up with the objective of providing a wide range of Consulting & Advisory Services.
Managed by professionals and has an onboard capable set of Advisers, Consultants and Associates backed up with rich experience and multidisciplinary skills.
The Company operates on 2 verticals namely – Consulting & Advisory and Legal & Compliance. Plans are afoot to enter HR-related advisory, Intervention & Coaching space in the near future
Our Customer base consists of MNCs, Private Companies and Listed Companies.
Our Mantra is to exceed the expectations of our esteemed clients.
We don’t stop with the implementation process but make sure the improvements are sustained over long terms by hand-holding.
Our team has the blend of expertise in different industries diverse background and a combination of balanced thinking and youthful dynamism.
We believe in calling a Spade a Spade, thereby provide the right kind of pointers, pitfalls perceived risks in the proposals and help the clients to stay steady and focused.
We have the ability to see the big picture; look much beyond normal boundaries; And bring to the table path-breaking ideas.
Our basic axiom being quality is foremost we strive to provide consistent, cost-effective quality solutions delivered on time to our clients.
Core area - Consulting & Advisory Services
Basic interventions in Cost Management
Advise on developing a full fledged Cost Management system.
- Identification Process
- Strategic Cost Management
- Target Costing System
- Reporting and review systems
- *WC turnover cycle and adequacy/Inadequacies, Cash Flow Management and review Systems
- *Long Term and Short Term funding
- *New Project Evaluation
- * Preparation of DPR
- *Feasibility Studies and Financial modelling.
- * Analysing reasons for failing performance
- *Recovery post Covid
- * Goal deployment and performance managment
- Enhancing Competitiveness/Market Assessment/Improving Effectiveness/Marketing Intelligence
- * Review and implementation of periodic performance reporting system.
- * Linkage to mandatory financial reporting system.
- *Designing of Top Management overview reports to Board